Hyundai Motor Company CEO Jose Munoz appeared Wednesday on "The Claman Countdown" where he talked about Hyundai Motor Group’s newly-announced massive investment in the U.S. His appearance on the ...
Hyundai Steel shuts down rebar plant for first time amid flood of Chinese low-priced steel How Hyundai's $21 billion pledge could shield it against Trump's tariffs How Trump's auto tariffs could pump ...
“This investment is a clear demonstration that ... but didn’t say which nations would be affected. Hyundai CEO José Muñoz, speaking to Axios before Trump came to power in January, said ...
South Korean automaker Hyundai announced a roughly $21 billion manufacturing investment in the U.S. The ... Earlier this year, Hyundai CEO José Muñoz told Axios the firm had "decided to invest ...
9 天
ET CIO on MSNHyundai, Trump announce $21 billion US investment, new steel plantHyundai Motor Group has announced a $21 billion investment in the U.S., including a new $5.8 billion steel plant in Louisiana ...
A number of outlets have reported that Hyundai’s $6 billion investment in a steel mill in ... In February, new Hyundai CEO José Muñoz released a letter to shareholders outlining the company ...
SUVs accounted for 68.5 percent of Hyundai’s domestic sales in FY25. The CRETA remained a strong performer, with 52,898 units ...
WASHINGTON/SEOUL, March 24 (Reuters) - South Korea's Hyundai Motor Group (005380.KS), opens new tab announced a $21 billion investment in ... autos and parts. GM CEO Mary Barra met with Trump ...
also defended Hyundai’s decision to plow billions of dollars into the US, maintaining that the “decision to make this investment was made during the first Trump administration.” ...
当前正在显示可能无法访问的结果。
隐藏无法访问的结果