BANGKOK—The death toll from the earthquake that hit Myanmar nearly a week ago rose Thursday to 3,145 as search and rescue teams found more bodies, the military-led government said, and humanitarian ...
During his visit to Bangkok this week, military strongman Min Aung Hlaing unveiled his plans to hold a general election in December and January.
Myanmar's recent earthquake has caused severe casualties, with 3,301 deaths, 4,792 people injured, and 221 reported missing, ...
Thailand ignores protests to welcome Myanmar’s junta leader - Senior General Min Aung Hlaing’s forces have carried out 60 ...
Cowan Titus, a teacher in Mandalay, Myanamar was caught in the middle of last week's devastating seven-point-seven magnitude ...
5 小时
ABS-CBN on MSNRescuers search for missing as Myanmar quake toll crosses 3,100Myanmar’s death toll from last week’s devastating earthquake has climbed to 3,145, the ruling junta said on Friday (April 4).
News' Isabel Flores listens to a local mother whose daughter experienced a 4.9 magnitude earthquake in Thailand during the ...
A devastating 7.7 magnitude earthquake in Myanmar has resulted in over 3,145 deaths and affected more than 17 million people.
Senate Democrats in a Wednesday criticized the Trump administration’s response to a recent earthquake in Myanmar that left ...
一些您可能无法访问的结果已被隐去。
显示无法访问的结果